Monday, January 30, 2012

New Ebook Release

Molly Harper writes one of my favorite series, the Jane Jameson "Nice Girls Don't..." Vampire series. If there was ever a character that I identify with, it would be Jane. She's smart, sassy and sarcastic. Pretty much my kind of gal. Anyway, this isn't about Jane.

Image from Google Images
Ms. Harper is releasing an Ebook tomorrow January 31st. I want to give everyone a heads up. If it's anything like her other two series, I would definitely give it a shot. She writes humor with a hint of edginess effortlessly. The novella is called Driving Mr. Dead. It is a spinoff of the Jane James world, so I'm totes excited.

Here is a link to the synopsis from Ms. Harper's site.

Anyway, if you've never experienced the world of Molly Harper, I suggest you give her a shot. She is on my must read list each year. You know that list of authors that anytime they release anything, you'll pick it up because you just love their style of writing. Well yeah, she's on mine.

If you'd like to check her out here are a few ways to do so.
twitter: @mollyharperauth
blog: http://singleundeadfemale.blogspot.com/
facebook: Molly Harper

peace out yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments, please feel free to voice your opinion/disagreement etc.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

I review for BookSneeze®

Sample Text

Fate's Edge- Ilona Andrews
Tricked- Kevin Hearne (IDC 4)
The Doors of Stone (King Killer Chronicles) Patrick Rothfuss
Whatever Jim Butcher writes in 2012
Bear meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Biting Cold- Chloe Neill
Sacrificial Magic- Stacia Kane
Molly Harper- Jane Madison Nice Girls don't Bite Their Neighbors
Patricia Briggs- Omega #3
more, but that's a good start for now.