Friday, March 16, 2012

Kiss Me I'm Irish Read Along: Week 3

1. I love Leif Helgarson, Viking Vampire, Esq. I have to say that combo makes a pretty cool attorney. If you could have a paranormal/mythical beastie (or combo) covering your tuckus in court, what would you choose and why?

I would definitely go with a vampire. He could charm the jury if need be, making them find me Not Guilty!

2. The police show up to question Atticus about his Irish Wolfhound, Oberon. If you could own any dog breed, what would it be and why? (P.S. Oberon is going on my list of favorite sidekicks!)

I love oberon and an Irish wolfhound is definitely high up on the list, but I have such a soft spot for Basset  Hounds! 


 3. Malina Sokolowski and the other Sisters of the Three Auroras coven have my antennae up. What is your opinion of them? 

I do not trust them at all. In my eyes, they would screw over Atticus if it served them, or even if it didn't, just to prove that they could.  They're sort of scary.


4. Brighid, goddess of poetry, fire and the forge, gave Atticus the power of Cold Iron, which can be used to fight off that nasty lilttle hellspawn. If you could wield one magical power, what would it be and why?

I think I would want to be able to teleport. It could be offensive or defensive. If you're stuck in a no win situation, you just leave. If you need to sneak up on someone, well you're never in one place too long.

 5. The cops show up at Atticus’ shop to search for poor Oberon, who remains magically hidden throughout the ordeal. What is the one thing you would do if you could remain hidden from sight? I want to hear some good answers for this one! 

I would spy on people all the time. I would go to big governmental meetings and see what's really going on. I would go to big sports teams and see who's really going to snag Peyton Manning!

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh, that basset hound is so adorable. So SO adorable. Awe. Look at those eyes. They are just begging me to pick her up.

    Teleportation is so what I want as well! I would love to visit my sisters in Ohio and Utah. Plus, it would be nice to not have to drive everywhere. I'd want to be able to take people with me though. :D

    It'd be pretty cool to see what the government meetings entail. The big ones though, not the boring ones. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basset Hounds are the sweetest dogs ever! Seriously they just rock the casbah!

    Teleportation would be great as long as I didn't have to tell people I had that ability. Could you imagine everyone wanting to run their errands for them LOL

    Oh government secret meetings---I want to know and yet I would be scared to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basset hounds are so adorably stubborn! I've met a couple and just loved them.

    Oh and I love the ability to teleport. What a great way to travel!

    Hm... well, the Broncos need Manning. Either that, or a new head coach. I'll settle for the head coach if nothing else. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dog :) Not sure I'd want to spy on the government though I think I'd just get depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I have a neighbour with a basset hound, name, Derek = cool! I love him, he's just so measured in everything he does and just looks at all of us as though we're daft!
    Telporting is a good ability - wish I'd thought of that, or going back or forward in time.
    Lynn:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great argument for teleportation - used for offense AND defense... nice! And, this was me to my husband this morning while watching ESPN, "Indy gave up on Peyton?". Yep, and apparently there's this basketball tournament going on. I am that far behind on everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teleporting would be an awesome power! I never thought of doing things for offense and defense sides. Definitely a win-win situation!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments, please feel free to voice your opinion/disagreement etc.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

I review for BookSneeze®

Sample Text

Fate's Edge- Ilona Andrews
Tricked- Kevin Hearne (IDC 4)
The Doors of Stone (King Killer Chronicles) Patrick Rothfuss
Whatever Jim Butcher writes in 2012
Bear meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Biting Cold- Chloe Neill
Sacrificial Magic- Stacia Kane
Molly Harper- Jane Madison Nice Girls don't Bite Their Neighbors
Patricia Briggs- Omega #3
more, but that's a good start for now.