Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm late with the review, please keep on holding on.

I suck, I'm late with the promised review. I'm working on it. But I can't really complain. I got gobsmacked by my muse and have been writing like mad. It feels wonderful. In one day I threw down 7k words. Which is pretty much what I do. I get hit upside the head by inspiration and write until my hands feel like they're going to fall off. I hate to detour from it, so i'm just going to follow this line of inspiration until it tells me to stop. So the forthcoming review may be stalled for a couple days.

But rest assured it is coming.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Deeds!! That's fantastic :) stick to your writing when you're inspired - reviews can wait, inspiration won't. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate any and all comments, please feel free to voice your opinion/disagreement etc.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

I review for BookSneeze®

Sample Text

Fate's Edge- Ilona Andrews
Tricked- Kevin Hearne (IDC 4)
The Doors of Stone (King Killer Chronicles) Patrick Rothfuss
Whatever Jim Butcher writes in 2012
Bear meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Biting Cold- Chloe Neill
Sacrificial Magic- Stacia Kane
Molly Harper- Jane Madison Nice Girls don't Bite Their Neighbors
Patricia Briggs- Omega #3
more, but that's a good start for now.