Tuesday, September 13, 2011

upcoming book reviews

Patrick Rothfuss- King Killer Chronicles

Kevin Hearne- Iron Druid Chronicles

Jim Butcher- Harry Dresden Files

Over the summer the brother and I read both of the King Killer Chronicles, all three IDC, and all thirteen Harry Dresden Books. To be truthful, the Kevin Hearne books led us to the other two writers and I was pleasantly surprised to find myself deeply enthralled by all of them.

One thing I can say about Kevin Hearne, is that he is the nicest author out there in my opinion. He's really active on his facebook page, replies to most of your comments and holds giveaways all the time (I won an audiobook). Something about an author who really tries to connect to his fan base, truly impresses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments, please feel free to voice your opinion/disagreement etc.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

I review for BookSneeze®

Sample Text

Fate's Edge- Ilona Andrews
Tricked- Kevin Hearne (IDC 4)
The Doors of Stone (King Killer Chronicles) Patrick Rothfuss
Whatever Jim Butcher writes in 2012
Bear meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Biting Cold- Chloe Neill
Sacrificial Magic- Stacia Kane
Molly Harper- Jane Madison Nice Girls don't Bite Their Neighbors
Patricia Briggs- Omega #3
more, but that's a good start for now.