Thursday, September 8, 2011

Reinforcements have arrived

I was very excited when my dear sister, (pretty much the most awesome sister ever), asked me if I would like to join her in reviewing books here. I don't know of anyone else who shares the same tastes in books as me, as strongly as I do. But, like Dianne said, we do sometimes venture down differently literary paths. Also, we will often share different opinions of what we have both read, and sometimes, even if we both love a book, we will come at it from very different angles. So, you never know if a friendly debate will occur. That being said, I am looking forward to sharing my opinions on the written word and the people who write it with everyone here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments, please feel free to voice your opinion/disagreement etc.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

I review for BookSneeze®

Sample Text

Fate's Edge- Ilona Andrews
Tricked- Kevin Hearne (IDC 4)
The Doors of Stone (King Killer Chronicles) Patrick Rothfuss
Whatever Jim Butcher writes in 2012
Bear meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Biting Cold- Chloe Neill
Sacrificial Magic- Stacia Kane
Molly Harper- Jane Madison Nice Girls don't Bite Their Neighbors
Patricia Briggs- Omega #3
more, but that's a good start for now.