Friday, March 8, 2013

MIA....

So, the sister and I have been completely negligent to this blog for a few months. We lost our father back in August and it seems that we both just kinda lost our mojo. I know the winds were completely taken out of my sails with the sudden and unexpected, heart wrenching loss.
 
If anyone still checks us out to see what we've read and read our thoughts, I'm sorry for the absenteeism. Not only have I not posted on any of my blogs, I've not even worked on my own stuff that I'm writing.

So, here and now, let it be known, we will return. If anyone is still checking in, I promise there will be an update within the next week. I have read a few things, just haven't posted my thoughts. I know Dy has read a few books herself as well. Also, I'm getting back to work on my own book, and as I promised months ago, I will be sharing some samples here.

  So, if you're still out there, we'll once again be clogging up the interwebs with our thoughts and ramblings soon! Be well and blessed everyone...


P.S. ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments, please feel free to voice your opinion/disagreement etc.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

I review for BookSneeze®

Sample Text

Fate's Edge- Ilona Andrews
Tricked- Kevin Hearne (IDC 4)
The Doors of Stone (King Killer Chronicles) Patrick Rothfuss
Whatever Jim Butcher writes in 2012
Bear meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Biting Cold- Chloe Neill
Sacrificial Magic- Stacia Kane
Molly Harper- Jane Madison Nice Girls don't Bite Their Neighbors
Patricia Briggs- Omega #3
more, but that's a good start for now.