Sunday, November 20, 2011

Squee!

I've mentioned Kevin Hearne several times in this blog. His Iron Druid Chronicles series, is awesome. Super entertaining, smart, and all around enjoyable. I can't even express how excited I was to find out that he is coming to Nashville in June 2012. You see, Nashville is just a couple hours away, and I know I am so going to be there. It's funny, as soon as he posted his summer travel schedule, the brother and I both were like "THERE!".

Needless to say, you should all go to his website and check out his tour schedule. Also, if you haven't you should check out his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate any and all comments, please feel free to voice your opinion/disagreement etc.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

I review for BookSneeze®

Sample Text

Fate's Edge- Ilona Andrews
Tricked- Kevin Hearne (IDC 4)
The Doors of Stone (King Killer Chronicles) Patrick Rothfuss
Whatever Jim Butcher writes in 2012
Bear meets Girl- Shelly Laurenston
Biting Cold- Chloe Neill
Sacrificial Magic- Stacia Kane
Molly Harper- Jane Madison Nice Girls don't Bite Their Neighbors
Patricia Briggs- Omega #3
more, but that's a good start for now.